FlySafair Customer Service Agent Jobs in South Africa – FlySafair Careers Jobs in South Africa. Apply Online for FlySafair South Africa latest Careers Employment Jobs. Latest South Africa Government Jobs. Get a City of South Africa Jobs Careers in Gauteng.
South Africa Jobs – We are providing you with a piece of some top good news for South Africa Jobs Seekers who want employment in the FlySafair department. The Customer Service Agent Careers opportunity is available for FlySafair Careers jobs in South Africa.
New applicants who are eligible for the Customer Service Agent position can apply through the FlySafair South Africa careers official page link given in the below section. You can also check on this page all the latest ongoing and upcoming independent job vacancies in FlySafair Career.
FlySafair Customer Service Agent Jobs in South Africa Apply for Jobs Careers – FlySafair Careers Vacancy #South Africa Jobs #FlySafair Careers Jobs
FlySafair Customer Service Agent Jobs in South Africa:– We inform you that FlySafair South Africa Jobs Recruiting Department has released a notification for Customer Service Agent for various job vacancies in their offices. Job seekers who are looking for Customer Service Agent – FlySafair Careers Jobs in South Africa they can apply now for FlySafair Career Employment Jobs.
At present, South Africa Jobs Careers FlySafair – Customer Service Agent Jobs are available now. After selection, the candidate will get a great salary of approx AED (check notice) per month. Stay with us for the latest upcoming jobs notification in FlySafair Careers Jobs.
Official Website: flysafair.co.za
South Africa – FlySafair Jobs 2023
FlySafair Customer Service Agent Jobs in South Africa – FlySafair Careers Job Profile
|Career Jobs Department||FlySafair Careers Jobs for – Customer Service Agent Vacancy|
|Job Location||Lanseria, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Salary||R 117,867.00 Yearly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
FlySafair Jobs Description
- Assist passengers with ticket sales, bookings and flight changes including explaining rules terms and conditions, regulations and procedures as required;
- Manage flight delays and or cancellations;
- Handle and safeguard of confidential information.
- Grade 12;
- Airport experience and ticket sales within an aviation concern;
- Excellent written and verbal command of the English language including proper phone etiquette;
- Good knowledge and understanding of a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- No criminal or credit record;
- Able and willing to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours and shifts as required;
- Own transport would be an advantage.
For more details, please visit the below link & see the details.
How to Apply for FlySafair Jobs.
- Firstly, visit the above FlySafair careers site and search for your favourite Niche.
- Read all details – Description, Jobs Responsibilities, Job Requirements etc.
- Now click on Apply and full fill in all necessary details and Submit.
Disclaimer: FlySafair Customer Service Agent Jobs in South Africa Jobs was Originally Posted on FlySafair Job Site.
Get more similar Africa Jobs
TOP Related Keyword