FlySafair Safety Officer Jobs in South Africa – FlySafair Careers Jobs in South Africa. Apply Online for FlySafair South Africa latest Careers Employment Jobs. Latest South Africa Government Jobs. Get a Kempton Park, Gauteng City of South Africa Jobs Careers in South Africa.
South Africa Jobs – We are providing you with a piece of some top good news for South Africa Jobs Seekers who want employment in the FlySafair department. The Safety Officer Careers opportunity is available for FlySafair Careers jobs in South Africa.
New applicants who are eligible for the Safety Officer position can apply through the FlySafair South Africa careers official page link given in the below section. You can also check on this page all the latest ongoing and upcoming independent job vacancies in FlySafair Career.
FlySafair Safety Officer Jobs in South Africa Apply for Jobs Careers – FlySafair Careers Vacancy #South Africa Jobs #FlySafair Careers Jobs
FlySafair Safety Officer Jobs in South Africa:– We inform you that FlySafair South Africa Jobs Recruiting Department has released a notification for Safety Officer for various job vacancies in their offices. Job seekers who are looking for Safety Officer – FlySafair Careers Jobs in South Africa they can apply now for FlySafair Career Employment Jobs.
At present, South Africa Jobs Careers FlySafair – Safety Officer Jobs are available now. After selection, the candidate will get a great salary of approx AED (check notice) per month. Stay with us for the latest upcoming jobs notification in FlySafair Careers Jobs.
South Africa – FlySafair Jobs 2023
FlySafair Safety Officer Jobs in South Africa – FlySafair Careers Job Profile
|Career Jobs Department||FlySafair Careers Jobs for – Safety Officer Vacancy|
|Job Location||Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Salary||R 497,494.00 Yearly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
FlySafair Careers Jobs Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operator’s SMS including the following:
- The maintenance of a reporting system to ensure the timely collection of information related to potential hazards, incidents and accidents that may adversely affect safety;
- The identification of latent hazards and conducting risk management analyses of those hazards;
- The investigation, analysis and identification of the root cause of all hazards or the contributing factors of incidents and accidents identified under the SMS to ensure the operator has adequate mitigation in place;
- The monitoring of the concerns of the civil aviation industry in respect of safety and their perceived effect on the operator;
- The coordination of the organisation’s aviation safety programme and all related safety matters;
- Cooperation with the training section with regard to safety training of maintenance personnel, as applicable;
- The investigation of all incidents and accidents involving the organisation’s aircraft, equipment and property, including fire and emergency procedures;
- The actioning and distribution of accident, incident and other occurrence reports;
- Promulgation of maintenance safety bulletins to all staff within the organisation;
- Conducting meetings with all relevant personnel regarding safety matters;
- Ensure maintenance of safety equipment;
- Conduct Safety audits.
- Grade 12 with University Exemption;
- Accredited Safety Management System (SMS) certificate is required, supported with at least 2 years’ experience in the management of an aviation safety programme and /or SMS;
- Incident and accident Investigation qualifications will be advantageous;
- Broad operational knowledge in the functions of the organization or similar type of organization;
- Good understanding of Aviation Maintenance and or related qualification will be advantageous root cause establishment course;
- Excellent verbal and written communication with demonstrable ability to produce reports;
- Knowledge of SACAA CARs and CATs as they relate to commercial operations;
- Willingness to travel at short notice, including weekends;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card.
For more details, please visit the below link & see the details.
How to Apply for FlySafair Jobs
- Firstly, visit the above FlySafair careers site and search for your favourite Niche.
- Read all details – Description, Jobs Responsibilities, Job Requirements etc.
- Now click on Apply and full fill in all necessary details and Submit.
Disclaimer: FlySafair Safety Officer Jobs in South Africa Jobs was Originally Posted on FlySafair Job Site.
Get more similar Africa Jobs