Smith Garb Financial Manager Jobs in South Africa – Smith Garb Careers Jobs in South Africa. Apply Online for Smith Garb South Africa latest Careers Employment Jobs. Latest South Africa Government Jobs. Get a City of South Africa Jobs Careers in Gauteng.
South Africa Jobs – We are providing you with a piece of some top good news for South Africa Jobs Seekers who want employment in the Smith Garb department. The Financial Manager Careers opportunity is available for Smith Garb Careers jobs in South Africa.
New applicants who are eligible for the Financial Manager position can apply through the Smith Garb South Africa careers official page link given in the below section. You can also check on this page all the latest ongoing and upcoming independent job vacancies in Smith Garb Career.
Smith Garb Financial Manager Jobs in South Africa Apply for Jobs Careers – Smith Garb Careers Vacancies #South Africa Jobs #Smith Garb Careers Jobs
Smith Garb Financial Manager Jobs in South Africa:– We inform you that Smith Garb South Africa Jobs Recruiting Department has released a notification for Financial Manager for various job vacancies in their offices. Job seekers who are looking for Financial Manager – Smith Garb Careers Jobs in South Africa they can apply now for Smith Garb Career Employment Jobs.
At present, South Africa Jobs Careers Smith Garb – Financial Manager Jobs are available now. After selection, the candidate will get a great salary of per month. Stay with us for the latest upcoming jobs notification in Smith Garb Careers Jobs.
South Africa – Smith Garb Jobs 2023
Smith Garb Financial Manager Jobs in South Africa – Smith Garb Careers Job Profile
|Career Jobs Department||Smith Garb Careers Jobs for – Financial Manager Vacancy|
|Hiring Organization||Smith Garb|
|Job Location||Gauteng, Alrode / Wadeville, South Africa|
|Salary||R 1 000 000 – R 1 500 000 Annually Cost To Company|
Smith Garb Jobs Description
- Develop the financial well-being of the division by providing the full spectrum of financial services
- Review and interpret monthly management accounts, while recommending further course of action
- Analysing operations, identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities, assist with strategic analysis and planning
- Establish finance and operational strategies by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, determining productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies
- Review and sign off journals
- Manage working capital including debtors, creditors and inventory
- Responsible for the assessment and implementation of internal controls
- Prepare interdivisional and interbranch reconciliation
- Calculation of bills of material, overhead allocation, costing of WIP and manufactured inventory
- Review and analyze provisions and follow up on reconciling items
- Review head office and operational general ledger reconciliations
- Manage banking profiles and treasury functions
- Manage all FECs and ensure the division is sufficiently covered
- Prepare annual reporting pack and manage the roll out of any relevant IFRS
- Management of customer and supplier master
- Responsible for compilation and consolidation of budget templates
- Review of payroll and statutory payments
- Assist with the implementation of new Syspro ERP
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests by the CFO & GM.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- A Qualified Chartered Accountant or CIMA qualification is essential
- Minimum 5 years post articles experience in Finance Management and Manufacturing Accountant, or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of various costing methods including knowledge of direct costs, indirect costs, fixed cost, variable costs, inventoriable costs
- Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience in the preparation and finalisation of accounts in accordance with current South African regulations
- Proven knowledge of cost control, financial analysis, accounting principles, practices, standard laws, and regulations is a MUST
- Knowledge of Corporate Governance, relating to risk management, financial reporting, financial auditing, controls, and compliance is a MUST
- Proven track record in the implementation of internal controls, corporate governance policies, improved operational efficiencies and financial models
- Solid understanding of statutory requirements, g. VAT, imports, exports, FECs
- Strong knowledge of Syspro and MS Office
For more details, please visit the below link & see the details.
How to Apply for Smith Garb Jobs.
- Firstly, visit the above Smith Garb careers site and search for your favourite Niche.
- Read all details – Description, Jobs Responsibilities, Job Requirements etc.
- Now click on Apply and full fill in all necessary details and Submit.
Disclaimer: Smith Garb Financial Manager Jobs in South Africa Jobs was Originally Posted on Smith Garb Job Site.
Get more similar Africa Jobs
TOP Related Keyword