U.S. Embassy Jobs in South Africa – U.S. Embassy Careers Jobs in South Africa. Apply Online for U.S. Embassy South Africa latest Careers Employment Jobs. Latest South Africa Government Jobs. Get a City of South Africa Jobs Careers in Gauteng.
South Africa Jobs – We are providing you with a piece of some top good news for South Africa Jobs Seekers who want employment in the U.S. Embassy department. The Office Management Assistant Careers opportunity is available for U.S. Embassy Careers jobs in South Africa.
New applicants who are eligible for the Office Management Assistant position can apply through the U.S. Embassy South Africa careers official page link given in the below section. You can also check on this page all the latest ongoing and upcoming independent job vacancies in U.S. Embassy Career.
U.S. Embassy Jobs in South Africa Apply for Jobs Careers – U.S. Embassy Careers Vacancies #South Africa Jobs #U.S. Embassy Careers Jobs
U.S. Embassy Jobs in South Africa:– We inform you that U.S. Embassy South Africa Jobs Recruiting Department has released a notification for Office Management Assistant for various job vacancies in their offices. Job seekers who are looking for Office Management Assistant – U.S. Embassy Careers Jobs in South Africa they can apply now for U.S. Embassy Career Employment Jobs.
At present, South Africa Jobs Careers U.S. Embassy – Office Management Assistant Jobs are available now. After selection, the candidate will get a great salary of per month. Stay with us for the latest upcoming jobs notification in U.S. Embassy Careers Jobs.
South Africa – U.S. Embassy Jobs 2023
U.S. Embassy Jobs in South Africa – U.S. Embassy Careers Job Profile
|Career Jobs Department||U.S. Embassy Careers Jobs for – Office Management Assistant Vacancy|
|Hiring Organization||U.S. Embassy|
|Job Location||Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa|
U.S. Embassy Jobs Description
Hiring Agency: Embassy Pretoria
Position Title: Office Management Assistant (Access Control Coordinator)
- The incumbent performs clerical and administrative duties as the Access Control Coordinator for the Regional Security Office (RSO) pertaining to a multitude of RSO administrative items, both classified and unclassified.
- The incumbent will need to work independently and possess strong communication skills as the incumbent will be in contact with many diverse individuals on a daily basis.
- Incumbent will require unescorted access to the Control Access Area (CAA) and a Secret security clearance.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: Two years of administrative experience which would include some of the following types of administrative duties: filing, scanning, scheduling appointments/meetings, maintaining calendars, ordering office supplies, making travel arrangements and receiving telephone calls is required.
- Education Requirements:
- Completion of high school is required.
- LANGUAGE: English (Fluent) Reading/Writing/Speaking is required.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
For more details, please visit the below link & see the details.
How to Apply for U.S. Embassy Jobs.
- Firstly, visit the above U.S. Embassy careers site and search for your favourite Niche.
- Read all details – Description, Jobs Responsibilities, Job Requirements etc.
- Now click on Apply and full fill in all necessary details and Submit.
Disclaimer: U.S. Embassy Jobs in South Africa Jobs was Originally Posted on U.S. Embassy Job Site.
Get more similar Africa Jobs
TOP Related Keyword